EnvirOx® Mineral Shock Concentrate - Gal.

EnvirOx® Mineral Shock Concentrate - Gal.

Item # EN-141-04B

  • A reduced-toxicity alternative to strong acid-based cleaners. A highly effective mineral deposit, hard water and soap scum remover. No harsh fumes.
  • Biodegradable, non-corrosive to skin
  • Use dispenser: E2B2, H2Go or manual dilution
Gal., 4/cs
$62.90/GL
$251.60/CS
Pack: 4/CS

Envirox Mineral Shock is a reduced toxicity alternative to strong acid based cleaners. It's unique formula consisting of low PH organic salt and safe degreasing agents is biodegradable, non corrosive to skin, doesn't give off harsh fumes like other acid based cleaners, and has ingredients derived from renewable plant sources.

Economical!  Dilute Mineral Shock Concentrate at 5oz per gallon of water for Heavy Duty cleaning or 20oz per gallon for Super Duty.

Make sure to rinse surfaces after soil is removed. Prolonged contact can cause damage. Do NOT use on marble or polished granite surfaces.

Does a great job removing:

  • Rust

  • Hard Water Scale

  • Lime

  • Soap Scum

  • Urine Salts

Works great on a variety of surfaces like:

  • Sinks/Showers/Tubs

  • Toilets/Urinals

  • Tile

  • Grout

  • Stainless Steel

  • Aluminum/Copper/Brass

  • Concrete/Brick

  • Terrazo

  • Porcelain

  • Glass/Fiberglass

Write 
/ 5
Reviews
of